Earn more. Save more. Repeat.
Grow your wealth without sacrificing your financial flexibility with a Comerica High Yield Money Market Investment Account (HY MMIA). It will give you highly competitive tiered interest rates so the larger the balance you maintain, the higher your rate will be. All this and a number of convenient features designed to keep your money accessible.
- Tiered interest rates, which means you earn higher interest rates on higher balances
- Check writing option: write up to six checks per statement cycle1
- A convenient array of direct deposit options
- Comerica ATM Card
- 24-hour access to Comerica ATMs
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC. Accounts insured up to maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 The number of certain types of withdrawals from Money Market Accounts in a statement cycle is limited, see the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract for details. Money Market Investment Account and HY MMIA withdrawal fees apply to excessive withdrawals, transfers or debit transactions. These transaction types include: checks written by you which clear the account during the statement cycle; ATM or Check Card purchases, withdrawals and transfers; telephone/IVR transfers; check printing fees; Web Banking transfers and payments; ACH debits and any other electronic withdrawals the account holder authorizes.
2 Ledger Balance is the balance in your account that reflects posted transactions, which include deposits, credits, withdrawals and other debits.
3 For combined statement, “month” is based on statement cycle date.