Experience banking with benefits.
Comerica’s Rich Rewards Checking is an interest-bearing checking account that includes enhanced banking services and complimentary consultations regarding your insurance and professional investment needs. Enjoy features such as Comerica Web Banking®, Comerica Web Bill Pay®, a Comerica Check Card, plus 24/7 access to your accounts. Open your
- Rich Rewards Checking is an interest-bearing checking account
- Statement Savings Account available with no monthly maintenance fee1
- CheckPhoto2 option
- Free Comerica Advantage style checks
- Comerica Web Banking and Comerica Web Bill Pay for no monthly fee3
- Comerica Check Card or ATM Card
- 24-hour access to Comerica ATMs
- A rate discount on a Comerica Home Equity Flexline®, a Home Equity
Loanand Non-real estateInstallment Loan when using autopay4 from your Rich Rewards Checking Account
- Increased interest rate on new fixed rate CDs and IRAs with a term of one year or more5
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 For more information on the Statement Savings Account and terms and conditions please refer to the Personal Services and Charges Brochure and the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract.
2 With Comerica's CheckPhoto, you receive images of the front of your cancelled checks with your monthly statement.
3 Fees may apply for using the Comerica External Transfer service and Comerica Person to Person Transfer service offered through Comerica Web Banking. Additional fees may apply for expedited payment delivery offered through Comerica Web Bill Pay.
4 Applicable discounts will be determined at time of application or at loan closing. Loans are subject to completion of an application and credit approval. Current interest rate, fees and terms will be available at application. Autopay must be established at the time of loan approval.
5 Interest rate adjustment applies to new money funds not already on deposit with Comerica or any Comerica affiliate. See
6 Ledger Balance is the balance in your account that reflects posted transactions, which include deposits, credits, withdrawals and other
7 Comerica Web Banking® is required in order to access eStatements and to submit a request to have your paper statement suppressed. Your account will be eligible for the monthly maintenance fee discount for as long as your account is enrolled in paper statement suppression.
† A penalty may be imposed for an early withdrawal.
†† A penalty may be imposed for an early withdrawal.