Getting the most out of investments is a hallmark of successful corporations, institutions, and other investors. Comerica Securities, Inc.'s online money market funds trading system, Money Market Manager, brings you the resources and unique combination of features to achieve that success, all while still having access to a Comerica Securities financial consultant for assistance and investment advice when needed.
Access to Multiple Fund Families
Money Market Manager provides a unique way to have access to multiple money market funds and share classes. Typically, minimum investment amounts for institutional share classes range from ten million to a billion dollars. With Money Market Manager, you can invest in a broad array of funds with a minimum initial investment as low as $100,000.
Flexibility & Easy Access to Information
- Provides a comprehensive view of your liquidity investment portfolio
- Provides combined trading capabilities across all liquidity instrument types
- Allows you to take a deep dive into your portfolio: measuring liquidity, risk and return at the click of a button
- Provides a way, through a compliance engine, to stay in balance with company investment policies
- Reporting Suite provides users with a set of relevant, customized reports that are accessible
Trade with Ease
- View the current rate, your current balances, the cutoff time, and pending trades for each fund.
- Enter and cancel trades, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.1
- Review dashboard for balance, pending trades, and other information.
Privacy & Security
- Secure login through Comerica Wealth Connect Portal
- Investor’s name is not released to fund companies unless requested by the investor.
- View-only access available, if desired.
For more information, please call Comerica Securities Institutional Sales at 800.327.7058.
1 Trades entered after cutoff times will be processed the next business day.
Mutual fund shares and other investment products offered by Comerica Securities, Inc. are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of or guaranteed by Comerica Bank or any of its affiliates, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Comerica Securities, Inc. is a broker/dealer, federally Registered Investment Advisor, member FINRA/SIPC, and subsidiary of Comerica Bank. Registrations do not imply a certain level of skill or training.
Money market mutual fund shares are made available through Comerica Securities, Inc. as agent for Comerica Bank.
Past performance is no indication of future results. Although money market funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in a money market mutual fund.
Money market funds are sold by prospectus only. Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of money market funds. This and other important information is contained in the prospectus. Please obtain a prospectus from Comerica Securities, Inc. by calling 800.232.6983. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest or send money.