Checking that means business.
Comerica Basic Business Checking is a non-interest bearing checking account that is full of features.1 If your company has fewer than 75 transactions per statement month, this convenient account may give you the services your business needs. It’s an easy-to-use account that gives you an appealing package of benefits designed to fulfill your company’s needs and help in your success.
- Small business checking account with no monthly maintenance fee or minimum balance requirement
- Conduct up to 75 transactions per month with no activity fee2
- Deposit up to $2,500 in cash per month with no Cash Deposted fee3
- Online account management tools available
- Comerica Web Banking for Small Business® at no charge
- First 12 months of Comerica Web Bill Pay® at no charge. After 12 months, Comerica Web Bill Pay is just $6.95 per month. The Comerica Web Bill Pay Overnight Check is available for a fee of $15.95 per payment.
- Comerica Business Debit Card at no charge
- Upgradeable to any other Comerica business checking account without having to change the account number or order new checks
- Specialized services available
- Credit card processing
- Payroll processing
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 Refer to the Business Account Service Charges and Interest Information brochure and Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract for more information.
2 No monthly Account Maintenance Fee applies. No activity fee for the first 75 transactions (debits, deposited items, and credits) per month; per-item activity fee applies for transactions over 75 per month.
3 No cash deposited fee for the first $2,500 deposited per month; a Cash Deposted fee applies for cash deposited in excess of $2,500 per month.