Checking that means business.
Comerica Basic Business Checking is a non-interest bearing checking account that is full of features.1 If your company has fewer than 150 transactions per statement cycle, this convenient account may give you the services your business needs. It’s an easy-to-use account that gives you an appealing package of benefits designed to fulfill your company’s needs and help in your success.
- Small business checking account with no monthly maintenance fee or minimum balance requirement
- Up to 150 transactions per statement cycle with no activity fee2
- Online account management tools available
- Comerica Web Banking for Small Business® at no charge
- First 12 months of Comerica Web Bill Pay® at no charge. After 12 months, Comerica Web Bill Pay is just $6.95 per month. The Comerica Web Bill Pay Overnight Check is available for a fee of $15.95 per payment.
- Comerica Business Check Card at no charge3
- Upgradeable to any other Comerica business checking account without having to change the account number or order new checks
- Specialized services available
- Credit card processing
- Payroll processing
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 Refer to the Business Account Summary Brochure and Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract for more information
2 No monthly Account Maintenance Fee applies. No activity fee for the first 150 transactions (debits, deposited items, and credits) per statement cycle; per-item activity fee applies for transactions over 150 per statement cycle.
3 Visa®’s Zero Liability Policy and additional protections provided by Comerica protect you against liability in the event of fraud when using your Check Card for signature or PIN purchases or your ATM Card for PIN purchases. These protections do not apply to ATM transactions and some commercial card transactions. For complete disclosure of limitations regarding unauthorized transactions, see your Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract. If you find your card is lost or stolen or detect fraudulent activity, call us immediately.