Convenient banking at home or on the go. Anytime!
Web Banking Features
- Account Overview: Allows quick and easy access to commonly used banking features – view recent transactions, transfers, bill pay, and more
- Access to checking, savings, CDs and loan accounts with no monthly fees
- View, download, or print 24 months of eStatements
- Access Manager: Give another person access or transaction capability for accounts within your Web Banking profile without sharing your Web Banking User ID
- Easily create one-time, recurring or future-dated fund transfers between your Comerica checking and savings accounts
- External Transfers5: Transfer funds between your Comerica checking or savings accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions located within the United States. Make a one-time transfer or establish recurring transfers.
- Request stop payments on checks
- View and print images of your canceled checks
- View and export a full six months of your account history
- View Comerica Debit Card transactions immediately
- Download your banking transactions into Microsoft® Excel or Quicken® Banking with Comerica2
- Access to the following services3:
Web Banking Security
At Comerica, we know how important security is to you and it’s one of our top priorities as we work to Raise Your Expectations. We take securing your personal and financial information very seriously. That’s why at Comerica we’re always investing in technology and processes to strengthen the protection of your accounts.
We utilize multiple layers of security to protect your information and prevent fraud:
- User IDs are required to include 8-15 characters and a mix of letters and numbers
- A complex password is required and we recommend you change your password every 6 months
- We use industry standard multi-factor authentication to help reduce the risk of fraud
Security Alerts: we’ve designed web banking to automatically send you a security alert message via email for the following scenarios as well:
- Security Questions Changed
- Incorrect Security Question Answers
- User Locked Out / Account Disabled
- Password Changed
- User ID Changed
- Email and Phone Updated
- Address Changed
1 Depending on internet availability
2 Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Quicken is a trademark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Refer to the user agreement addendum for the Comerica External Transfer service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details. Fees may apply for using the Comerica External Transfer service and Comerica Person to Person Transfer service offered through Comerica Web Banking. Additional fees may apply. Refer to the user agreement addendum for the Comerica External Transfer service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.
3 Fees may apply.
4 There is no monthly fee for Comerica Web Bill Pay for Comerica Platinum Circle Checking®, Rich Rewards® Checking and Premier Checking accounts. For Access Checking with direct deposit there is no monthly fee for Comerica Web Bill Pay. Without direct deposit, Access Checking customers receive the first 12 months of Comerica Web Bill Pay for no monthly fee. After 12 months, Comerica Web Bill Pay is just $6.95 per month. Fees may apply for using the Comerica External Transfer service and Comerica Person to Person Transfer service offered through Comerica Web Banking. Additional fees may apply for expedited payment delivery.
5 Limitations and fees may apply. Must be enrolled in Comerica Web Banking. Refer to the user agreement addendum for the Comerica External Transfer service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.
6 Must be enrolled in Web Banking and Zelle to use Zelle. Must have a bank account in the U.S to use Zelle. Zelle is to be used for personal payments between friends,family and the people you know. We do not recommend that you use Zelle to send payments to people you do not know. To view the Send Money with Zelle Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab.