Full of features. Free of hassles.
Our non-interest bearing checking account comes with features you’re looking for. Comerica Web Banking®1, Comerica Web Bill Pay®2, a Comerica Debit Card, plus 24/7 access to your accounts are all available. And when you meet one of our easy requirements, Access Checking is available with no monthly maintenance fees. Find out how an Access Checking account can work for you.
- No monthly fee for Comerica Web Banking1
- With direct
depositthere is no monthly fee for Comerica Web Bill Pay2
- Comerica Debit Card or ATM Card
- View, download, or print 24 months of eStatements with Comerica Web Banking®
- 24-hour access to Comerica ATM
- Statement Savings Account available with no monthly maintenance fee3
- Check Safekeeping4
- A rate discount on a Comerica Home Equity Flexline® when using autopay5
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 Fees may apply for using the Comerica External Transfer service and Comerica Person to Person Transfer service offered through Comerica Web Banking.
2 For Access Checking with direct
3 For more information on the Statement Savings and terms and conditions please refer to the Personal Services and Charges Brochure and the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract.
4 With Check
5 Applicable discounts will be determined at
6 Ledger Balance is the balance in your account that reflects posted transactions, which include deposits, credits, withdrawals and other
7 Comerica Web Banking® is required in order to access eStatements and to submit a request to have your paper statement suppressed. Your account will be eligible for the monthly maintenance fee discount for as long as your account is enrolled in paper statement suppression.