If you don’t think a bank can help you navigate internationally, maybe it’s time to bank differently.
We understand the complex challenges that impact your success. From facilitating global trade and international financing, to foreign currency exchange and managing foreign currency risk exposure, learn how the depth of our experience can help your business thrive.
At Comerica, we’ve become the Leading Bank for Business* by providing more than just ordinary banking. Our needs-based consultative process is built around providing global business advice to help your business compete globally.
At Comerica, our clients seek business solutions for global efficiencies, protection, profitability and growth, not just rates and terms.
That's why our bankers provide the necessary foundation to help businesses thrive.
Comerica Bank holds the highest-level EXIM Bank Delegated Authority lender designation and is one of only a handful of EXIM Bank Fast Track lenders.1
Our dedicated global solutions advisors are here to help plan, guide and consult businesses on doing business across borders, every step of the way.
It’s simple. We don’t sell. We advise.
That’s why our global solutions advisors begin by understanding your business from the ground up before we recommend how to help you thrive. Our process is built around you and not us, with customized solutions, including:
• International trade financing1
• Letter of credit solutions1
• Lending and treasury management solutions for foreign-owned subsidiaries located in the U.S.1
• Financing solutions in foreign currencies1
• Lending and treasury management solutions in Canada and Mexico1
• Analysis of currency risk exposure
• Foreign currency exchange solutions
• Navigation of international business practices