Providing a cost effective solution to the retirement plan market.
Collective Investment Funds (CIFs) are one of the fastest growing investment vehicles for retirement plan assets. CIFs offer a cost‐effective, competitive investment solution for qualified retirement plans, both defined contribution and defined benefit plans. Studies indicate the average cost to be 20-60 basis points less than mutual funds.1
Comprehensive range of Collective Investment Funds
Comerica offers CIFs covering most major asset classes. Our funds include:
- Index funds sub-advised by World Asset Management
- Active funds sub advised by a number of institutional RIAs
- Specialty index funds
- Socially responsible investing funds (SRI)
We have the ability to create additional collective investment funds with strategic partners (Registered Investment Advisors).
The expertise and infrastructure to support CIFs:
- Dedicated collective investment funds team
- 40 years’ experience in creating and administering CIFs
- Over 75 common and collective funds with approximately $12 billion in assets
- Access to over 20 participant record keeping platforms
Non deposit Investment products are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by Comerica Bank or any of its affiliates; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.
1Data Source: Pension & Investments, August 4, 2014.