Comerica offers a number of online banking services to better help you manage your business' finances and cash flow. Whether you want to simply track expenses and monitor account balances, or efficiently manage your payments and receivables, Comerica has the products to meet your needs.
Comerica Web Banking®
Comerica Web Banking®
Put your business’ finances at your fingertips with Comerica Web Banking®.1 Comerica understands the nonstop demands of the business world and our online services are designed for convenience. Whether you need to check your account balances during a business trip, or need to set up separate access for your accountant, keeping up with your company’s finances has never been easier than with Comerica Web Banking.
- Easy scheduling of recurring and future-dated fund transfers between your Comerica accounts.
- View and print images of canceled checks.
- View account history.
- Access Manager: Give another person access or transaction capability for accounts within your Web Banking profile without sharing your Web Banking User ID.
- Export your banking transactions into Quicken® Online Banking.
- Security alerts and multi-factor authentication to help reduce the risk of fraud.
- Access to additional tools to help you manage your finances, including:
- Comerica Web Bill Pay®
- Comerica External Transfers
- Comerica Web Pay Express
- Comerica Web Invoicing
Comerica Web Bill Pay®
Paying your company’s bills is simple with Comerica Web Bill Pay2. This online bill paying service allows businesses of all sizes to manage bills and payments through a safe and secure platform that brings the convenience of a bank onto any computer with an Internet connection, 24/7. Avoid late fees3 and simplify your organization’s bills with Comerica Web Bill Pay.
- Comerica Web Bill Pay Overnight Check: If a biller cannot accept overnight electronic payments, we will send a check for next day arrival for a fee of $15.95 per payment.4
- On-time payment guarantee.3
- Safe and secure with industry-standard encryption technologies.
- Fast payment processing: Many bills can be paid the next day.
- Payment Center: View and manage all your payment activity on one page.
- Quick add: Add a bill by simply entering a phone number.
- Automatic bill reminders: Set up e-mail notifications for important due dates.
- Confirmation numbers: Get confirmation numbers for each payment made.
- Receive your bills online with the convenience of e-bills; e-bills are similar to the bills you receive in the mail but are delivered online.
Fast. Easy. Secure. With Comerica Web Pay Express,5 sending payments to your suppliers, employees or individuals is as easy as sending them a mobile text message or email. No address or account information is needed for your payees. With no checks to send, you’ll reduce the risk of fraud while avoiding envelope and postage costs.
- Simple payment methods: Send payments using just an email address or cell number, or make payments directly to someone’s bank account.
- Flexible payee choices : Send payments to a single person or a group of individuals.
- Convenient payment options: Make one-time or future-dated payments, or easily set up recurring payments.
- Multiple payment speeds: Make three-day or next-day payments.5
- Payables dashboard: Forecast and track the status of your payments with a dashboard that highlights planned, in process and historical payments. Export transaction details to Microsoft® Excel®.
- Money-back offer: If you’re not completely satisfied using Comerica Web Pay Express within your first three months of use, Comerica will refund your subscription fees.6
Comerica External Transfers
Comerica External Transfers
Now there’s no need to visit a banking center to deposit or withdraw funds from your accounts held at other financial institutions. With just a few simple clicks, Comerica External Transfers,7 available within Comerica Web Banking®, allows you to easily move money between like-entity businesses accounts held at other banks.
- Transfer funds between your Comerica small business accounts and like-entity small business accounts at other U.S. financial institutions.
- Transfer funds between Comerica small business accounts from different regions, e.g., between Michigan and Texas accounts.
Comerica Web Invoicing
View Product Demo
Streamline your invoicing processes and enable your customers to pay you electronically. You can expedite your receivables and get paid in as few as three to five business days. Comerica Web Invoicing8 also offers the flexibility to create, print and send invoices through the mail for those customers who prefer hard copies.
Customers who receive your invoices have the option of paying the invoices electronically through their online banking account, at Popmoney.com, or they can simply mail a check. Electronic payments are deposited directly into your primary business account without payment fees.
- Flexible invoice options: Create and send professional, electronic invoices through email, or easily print and mail them.
- Expedited receivables: Streamline your invoicing process and enable others to pay you electronically in as few as three to five business days.
- Management of payment terms and penalties: Choose from multiple payment terms; apply discounts for early payments or assess penalties for late payments; and set up automated electronic payment reminders.
- Receivables dashboard: View invoices that are paid and outstanding; review invoice history and export transaction detail to Microsoft® Excel®.
- Money-back offer: If you’re not completely satisfied using Comerica Web Invoicing within your first three months of use, Comerica will refund your subscription fees.6
Microsoft and Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
1 Refer to Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.
2 After 12 months, Comerica Web Bill Pay is $6.95 per month.
3 Comerica will bear the responsibility for any late-payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as your payment was scheduled in accordance with Comerica Web Banking® Terms and Conditions.
4 Cutoff time for next day overnight check request is 2:00 PM ET.
5 Comerica Web Pay Express is $15 per month. Additional fees may apply for expedited Next Day payments. Users must meet eligibility requirements to use Next Day feature.
6 Certain restrictions may apply.
7 Additional fees may apply. Refer to the user agreement addendum for the Comerica External Transfer service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.
8 Comerica Web Invoicing is $15 per month.