Stay on top of your finances, while keeping up with your busy schedule with Comerica Mobile Banking. Now you can customize your lifestyle by choosing how and when you want to bank with our mobile app, mobile web browser, text banking, mobile deposits and alerts.
Mobile Banking App for iPhone®,iPad®,
The Comerica Mobile App can be found in the Apple® or Google Play app store located on your smartphone or iPad or tablet.
The Mobile Banking App allows you to:
- Check balances and transaction history- view checks that have cleared your account within the iPhone and Android Phone apps.
- Search for transactions within the app - search by merchant name, amount, date
- Transfer funds between your Comerica accounts
- View your balances without logging in to the Mobile Banking App with Quick Balance(2)
- Log into the iPhone app using just your fingerprint
- Deposit checks with Click&Capture Deposit® (not available for mobile web browser)
- Use Person to Person Transfer to send money to
- Pay Bills and eBills. View bill payments that are currently in a pending/processing status
- Receive integrated push/mobile/text alerts all in one place. These alerts no longer require a separate ID/Password! Log in once and do everything within Web/Mobile Banking!
- Find Comerica ATMs and banking centers
- Log in using your Personal or Small Business user ID on the same device
Mobile Web Browser
- If your smartphone has a web browser, visit http://m.comerica.com and start enjoying mobile banking without downloading any additional applications. Not all Mobile Banking features are available with the mobile web browser.
Stay in touch with your accounts by text message. Text a command to 26265 and receive account balances, transaction history, and find Comerica ATMs and banking centers.3
To view a full list of text commands click here
Receive immediate notifications on your accounts status by text, email, or push notifications.4
Choose from a variety of alerts:
- Daily Balance
- Low Balance
- Savings Goal
- Continuous Overdraft
- Large Withdrawal
- Large ATM Transaction
- Large Debit Card Transaction
- Gas Station Purchases
- External/ Person to Person Transfer
- Direct Deposit
- Large Deposit
- Click&Capture Deposit®
- Low Balance
*Requires more than one eligible Comerica account
To be eligible for Comerica Mobile Alerts, you must be enrolled in Mobile Banking and Web Banking. To get started, click here.
Already enrolled in Mobile Banking? Then click here to learn how to get started with Mobile Alerts.
Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check using your device and deposit it into your Comerica account.5 No more deposit slips or trips to the bank. It’s fast, safe and easy!
- Open the Comerica Mobile App and login
- At the bottom of the app, click on the Deposit icon and then select new deposit
- Select an account to deposit your check and the amount
- Sign the back of your check and write "For Mobile Deposit at Comerica Bank Only" below your signature. (Or, if available, check the box on the back of your check that reads: "Check here if mobile deposit".)
- Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check with your smartphone or iPad
- Verify your deposit, click submit and you'll receive a confirmation that your check has been deposited
- Once you receive confirmation that your check has been deposited, write “Deposited via Click&Capture Deposit” along with the date of the deposit on the front of your check. When you see the full check amount deposited into your account, please retain your check for ten (10) additional calendar days. Afterwards, securely destroy the check by shredding it. See sample below.
Send Money with Zelle
Send Money with Zelle®
Send or request money in a fast, easy and safe way using Zelle within Comerica Web Banking® and the Comerica Mobile Banking® app to the people you know.
Zelle is a new way to send money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S. typically within minutes6. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can now quickly, safely and easily send money to almost anyone you know and trust, regardless of where they bank6.
How to Send Money with Zelle®:
- Log into Comerica Web Banking or open up your Comerica Mobile Banking app and click on the Transfers Tab to access Zelle.
- If you haven't already, accept the Terms and Conditions to enroll.
- Pick a friend, family member or person you know to pay.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and send it.
No waiting, no transactional fees6. It's that easy.
To learn more about Zelle, go to comerica.com/zelle
1 Comerica Mobile Banking is available to Comerica Web Banking® customers. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts. Bill payment can only be done with existing billers set up through Comerica Web Bill Pay®. Comerica will bear the responsibility for any late-payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as your payment was scheduled in accordance with Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions.
Comerica Mobile Banking is supported on Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices with iOS 6 and greater and on AndroidTM mobile devices with OS 2.3 and greater. Apple iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Comerica is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Apple, Inc. or Google, Inc.
2 Quick Balance is not recommended for shared devices. If you allow others to access your device, they may be able to view your Quick Balance information. You may change this setting at any time. To help protect the privacy of your financial information, Comerica Bank recommends screen locking your smartphone or iPad® device.
3 Standard texting and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Other account and transaction fees may apply. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts.
4 Comerica Mobile Alerts® are available for personal and small business accounts, including Comerica checking, savings, eligible loan, and CD accounts. Standard texting and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Other account and transaction fees may apply. To be eligible for the Comerica Mobile Alerts service, you must be enrolled in Comerica Mobile Banking. To view the Comerica Mobile Alerts Terms and Conditions, log in to Comerica Web Banking and review the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
5 Comerica Click&Capture Deposit® is available to customers that have both Comerica Web Banking® and Comerica Mobile Banking®. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Please keep your mobile deposited paper check(s) in a safe place until the funds are posted to your account, then securely destroy them. Regular deposit fees may apply, see your Account Fee brochure for fee information. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply per deposit. For additional details and deposit limit amounts, please refer to the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Standard message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
6 Must be enrolled in Web Banking and Zelle to use Zelle. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes between enrolled users. If a recipient is not enrolled with Zelle, it could take 1 to 3 business days to receive the money once the enrollment is completed. Zelle is to be used for personal payments between friends, family and people you know and trust. We do not recommend that you use Zelle to send money to people you do not know. Comerica Web Invoicing and Comerica Web Pay Express powered by PopMoney is still available for Small Business accounts. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
7Limitations and fees may apply. Must be enrolled in Web Banking. Additional fees may apply. Refer to the user agreement for the Comerica External Transfer Service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.