Stay on top of your finances, while keeping up with your busy schedule with Comerica Mobile Banking. Now you can customize your lifestyle by choosing how and when you want to bank with our mobile app, mobile web browser, text banking, mobile deposits and alerts.
Mobile Banking App for iPhone®,iPad®,
The Comerica Mobile App can be found in the Apple® or Google Play app store located on your smartphone or iPad or tablet.
The Mobile Banking App allows you to:
- Check balances and transaction history- view checks that have cleared your account within the iPhone and Android Phone apps.
- Search for transactions within the app - search by merchant name, amount, date
- Transfer funds between your Comerica accounts
- View your balances without logging in to the Mobile Banking App with Quick Balance(2)
- Log into the iPhone app using just your fingerprint
- Deposit checks with Click&Capture Deposit® (not available for mobile web browser)
- Use Person to Person Transfer to send money to
- Pay Bills and eBills. View bill payments that are currently in a pending/processing status
- Receive integrated push/mobile/text alerts all in one place. These alerts no longer require a separate ID/Password! Log in once and do everything within Web/Mobile Banking!
- Find Comerica ATMs and banking centers
- Log in using your Personal or Small Business user ID on the same device
Mobile Web Browser
- If your smartphone has a web browser, visit http://m.comerica.com and start enjoying mobile banking without downloading any additional applications. Not all Mobile Banking features are available with the mobile web browser.
Stay in touch with your accounts by text message. Text a command to 26265 and receive account balances, transaction history, and find Comerica ATMs and banking centers.3
To view a full list of text commands click here
Receive immediate notifications on your accounts status by text, email, or push notifications.4
Choose from a variety of alerts:
- Daily Balance
- Low Balance
- Savings Goal
- Continuous Overdraft
- Large Withdrawal
- Large ATM Transaction
- Large Debit Card Transaction
- Gas Station Purchases
- External/ Person to Person Transfer
- Direct Deposit
- Large Deposit
- Click&Capture Deposit®
- Low Balance
*Requires more than one eligible Comerica account
To be eligible for Comerica Mobile Alerts, you must be enrolled in Mobile Banking and Web Banking. To get started, click here.
Already enrolled in Mobile Banking? Then click here to learn how to get started with Mobile Alerts.
Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check using your device and deposit it into your Comerica account.5 No more deposit slips or trips to the bank. It’s fast, safe and easy!
- Open the Comerica Mobile App
- Go to the Deposit menu and select new deposit
- Select an account to deposit your check and the amount
- Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check with your smartphone or iPad
- Verify your deposit, click submit and you'll receive a confirmation that your check has been deposited
- Once you receive confirmation that your check has been deposited, write “Deposited via Click&Capture Deposit” along with the date of the deposit on the front of your check. When you see the full check amount deposited into your account, please retain your check for ten (10) additional calendar days. Afterwards, securely destroy the check by shredding it. See sample below.
Person to Person Transfers
Person to Person Transfers
Send money to and receive money from virtually anyone, safely and securely, and all you need is their email address or mobile phone number. You never have to exchange personal financial account information.6
Use Comerica Person to Person Transfer to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Pay back money you borrowed from a friend
- Pay your babysitter
How to Send Money:
- Log into Comerica Mobile Banking®
- Click on the Transfers tab
- Select Transfer “To a Person”
- Enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number
- The recipient will receive a text or email with instructions on how to direct and receive their funds
Transfer funds between your Comerica checking or savings accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions located within the United States.
Make a one-time transfer or establish recurring transfers.7
1 Comerica Mobile Banking is available to Comerica Web Banking® customers. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts. Bill payment can only be done with existing billers set up through Comerica Web Bill Pay®. Comerica will bear the responsibility for any late-payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as your payment was scheduled in accordance with Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions.
Comerica Mobile Banking is supported on Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices with iOS 6 and greater and on AndroidTM mobile devices with OS 2.3 and greater. Apple iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Comerica is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Apple, Inc. or Google, Inc.
2 Quick Balance is not recommended for shared devices. If you allow others to access your device, they may be able to view your Quick Balance information. You may change this setting at any time. To help protect the privacy of your financial information, Comerica Bank recommends screen locking your smartphone or iPad® device.
3 Standard texting and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Other account and transaction fees may apply. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts.
4 Comerica Mobile Alerts® are available for personal and small business accounts, including Comerica checking, savings, eligible loan, and CD accounts. Standard texting and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Other account and transaction fees may apply. To be eligible for the Comerica Mobile Alerts service, you must be enrolled in Comerica Mobile Banking. To view the Comerica Mobile Alerts Terms and Conditions, log in to Comerica Web Banking and review the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
5 Comerica Click&Capture Deposit® is available to customers that have both Comerica Web Banking® and Comerica Mobile Banking®. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Please keep your mobile deposited paper check(s) in a safe place until the funds are posted to your account, then securely destroy them. Regular deposit fees may apply, see your Account Fee brochure for fee information. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply per deposit. For additional details and deposit limit amounts, please refer to the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Standard message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
6 Must be enrolled in Comerica Web Banking® and in the Comerica Person to Person Transfer service. Refer to the user addendum for Comerica Person to Person Transfer Service, which supplements the Comerica Web Banking® Terms and Conditions, for details. Both you and the other person need a United States bank account; only one person is required to have a Comerica deposit account. The Request Money function is not available through Comerica Mobile Banking. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, and the applicable user addendum, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Additional fees and limitations may apply.
7Limitations and fees may apply. Must be enrolled in Web Banking. Additional fees may apply. Refer to the user agreement for the Comerica External Transfer Service which supplements the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.