Your savings. Your terms.
Get more from your money while keeping it at your fingertips with a Comerica Flexible Rate CD. This flexible solution was designed to help you add earning
- Account Term: One year
- The ability to earn higher interest rates on higher balances, so the more you save, the more you earn
- Interest paid and compounded monthly. Interest paid may be automatically transferred into your Comerica Checking, Savings or MMIA, or paid directly to you by check1
- Make additional deposits of $100 minimum at any time
- Balances before CD maturity may be used to meet the monthly minimum to
wave maintencefees on certain personal checking accounts.2
- A one-time withdrawal of up to 50% of the principal balance may be made without an early withdrawal penalty3,4. Otherwise, a penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal.
- Automatic renewal5
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC. Accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 Minimum balance required to receive monthly interest payments by check is $5,000. No compounding will occur if interest is not paid into the CD. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
2 Your CD balance may be used to meet the monthly minimum for waiver of maintenance and other related fees on your Comerica personal checking account. For more information please refer to the Personal Services and Charges Brochure.
3 A one-time withdrawal of up to 50% of the account balance,
4 Fees/penalties could reduce earnings and
5 At account