Put flexibility at your fingertips.
The Comerica Debit Card and ATM Card make paying for anything more convenient — whether in person, by phone, or online. Both cards make it easier to track your spending and protect your purchases.
The Comerica Debit Card1 is right for customers who:
- Make debit or signature purchases at restaurants, hotels, on the Internet or while traveling internationally.
- Make PIN-based purchases wherever PIN purchases are accepted in the U.S. (no signature needed when using your secret PIN).
- Want a card that also doubles as an ATM card.
The Comerica ATM Card1 is right for customers who:
- Make PIN-based purchases wherever PIN purchases are accepted in the U.S. (no signature needed when using your secret PIN)2.
- Want to get cash back on a PIN purchase (if allowed by the merchant).
- Make ATM transactions/inquiries.
To open a Comerica ATM Card please visit your local Comerica banking center or contact us at:
TDD 800.822.6546 Hearing Impaired
Both the Comerica Debit and ATM Card provide you 24/7 ATM access to your checking and savings accounts, and each transaction will be detailed on both your monthly account statement and can be viewed online with Comerica Web Banking®. To report a lost or stolen card, please contact 800.572.6620.
1Some card transactions may result in a fee. For Terms and conditions including fee information, see the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract.
2You must have a Comerica checking account as your primary linked account to make PIN-based purchases.