Automated Clearing House (ACH)
The Automated Clearing House (ACH)1, a nationwide network, gives you an electronic payment method that enables you to initiate debits and credits in a variety of consumer and commercial payment types. With this robust solution you maintain control of your funds until you decide payment should be made, and there’s never a need to write, process and reconcile checks.
- Electronic processing to eliminate preparation and storage costs of paper
- Automated returns resulting in faster, more accurate representment/collection
- Distribution of remittance information, automating/simplifying reconcilement
- Information in standard format, improving consistency and machine readability of data
- Tiered security structure to provide data security
- ACH cross-border transfers to Canada
- Same Day ACH availability
Business Wire Transfer
Commercial wire transfers are one way to transfer funds to achieve same-day availability of funds with minimal risk because only available funds are transferred and/or received. There are significant cost savings and possible efficiencies gained by initiating wires electronically via Comerica TM Connect WebSM or Comerica TM Connect File TransferSM. Maximize the use of your funds - utilize wire transfers.
Wire transfers can be initiated three ways:
- Electronically using our TM ConnectSM products
- By phone using a secure PIN
- In person at a local banking center
Electronic wire transfers through our TM Connect products offer you the ability to:
- Set up alerts for easy notification
- Initiate wire transfers from your computer for convenience
- Set up dual approval for additional security
- Create templates for those wire transfers done on a repetitive basis
- Initiate both domestic and international wires
1 The Automated Clearing House and NACHA are not affiliated with Comerica Bank.