A history of healthcare and education solutions.
For more than 65 years as an organization and over 25 years since forming a dedicated group, Comerica has specialized in serving healthcare and educational institutions throughout the country. Our experienced specialists have a thorough understanding of these unique industries and the financial challenges they face. Whether you are a healthcare or education organization, we will work with you to evaluate your organization’s specific needs in order to craft a proactive plan designed specifically to fit your organizations needs and help you thrive.
We understand the role your not-for-profit organization plays in improving the quality of life for the community you serve. You can count on Comerica to look out for your best interests with accounts and services that are the most cost-effective for your organization.
Comerica is committed to helping your enterprise run smoother, grow faster and prosper longer by making your vision our mission. We fully understand how organizations like yours require a financial service provider with expertise in supporting your goals; if you need it, we'll make it work.
Areas of Focus
Our comprehensive knowledge and proven experience allow us to effectively create solutions in not-for-profit and for-profit sectors that include:
- Acute care hospitals
- General corporate healthcare
- Skilled nursing care, assisted living and continuing care retirement centers
- Medical office buildings and ambulatory care centers
- Healthcare service companies
- Managed care providers
- Private secondary education
- Public and private universities and colleges
- Charitable foundations
- Other not-for-profit organizations
Comerica’s lenders work in partnership with your organization to offer the following possible credit facilities:
- Credit enhancement with standby financial letters of credit
- Bank qualified and/or direct purchase tax exempt bonds
- Working capital lines of credit
- Standby liquidity facilities
- Term loans
- Commercial real estate mortgages
For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President - Group Manager
Healthcare and Education