Experienced in structuring and syndicating senior debt facilities.
In the debt market, Comerica's Corporate Finance unit has significant experience in structuring and syndicating senior debt facilities for both cash flow and asset-based transactions across a variety of industries. We also have experience structuring and syndicating multi-currency transactions. Over the years we have helped meet the needs of both public and private companies with existing or acquired international operations.
- Consumer products
- Commercial real estate
- Environmental services
Types of facilities
- Acquisition, refinancing and general corporate purposes
- Secured and unsecured
- Investment grade and non-investment grade
- Structured-finance transactions to facilitate buyouts and build-ups
- Multi-currency sources for global financing needs
- Construction, acquisition and development, and bridge financing for commercial real estate