Corporate financing. On your terms.
The bankers in Middle Market are among the most well-trained and proficient relationship managers in the country. Combining relevant industry experience with the ability to listen well to your concerns, they study the challenges unique to your business and provide solutions tailor-made to meet your financial needs.
What's more, when you sign-up for Comerica Loan Management, you’ll be able to request loan advances and make loan payments online as well as view up-to-date account information, including real-time loan balances, maturity dates, interest rates, transaction history, and loan advices (billing statements).
Lending, including lines of credit and mortgages, along with relationship specialists intent on finding the best financial solutions to help your business grow; it's all here—at Comerica.
- Virtually all levels of manufacturing with extensive experience handling the needs of the automotive supply base
- Virtually all levels of logistics including wholesaling, distribution, packaging, and sequencing
- Steel industry including mini-mills, service centers, and processing centers
- Beer and wine distributors
- Construction and industrial equipment
- Working capital loans and lines of credit
- Acquisition financing
- Commercial mortgages
- Standby letters of credit
- Export/Import financing
- Equipment financing
- 1031 Forward and Reverse Exchanges
- Asset-based loans
- Rolling stock loans
- ESOP loans
1 Loans subject to credit approval.