Corporate financing. Structured to meet your unique requirements.
For public companies with annual revenues in excess of $250 million and private companies with revenues in excess of $500 million, Comerica’s Large Corporate Lending Department specializes in serving large, industry leading corporations with relationship-focused lending officers. Accompanying our wide variety of loan product offerings is a full array of value-added products and services, addressing all of your corporate banking needs.
What's more, when you sign-up for Comerica Loan Management, you’ll be able to request loan advances (for lines of credit only) and make loan payments online as well as view up-to-date account information, including real-time loan balances, maturity dates, interest rates, transaction history, and loan advices (billing statements).
- Working capital loans and lines of credit
- Acquisition financing
- Asset based loans
- Equipment financing
- Loan securitizations
- Commercial mortgages
- Commercial paper back-up facilities
- Letters of credit (standby/trade) for a variety of purposes, including backing industrial development bonds and export/import financing
Related Products and Services:
- Full-service Treasury Management solutions
- Competitive deposit products
- Corporate investment banking services (loan syndications, private placements, bond equity underwriting)
- Investment management (long-term/short-term cash Investments)
- Foreign exchange & interest rate risk management
- Institutional trust services
- Retirement plan services through Comerica Securities, Inc.
- Pension asset management (active & passive)
- Merchant services
- Captive insurance
- Corporate card products
- Commercial leasing
- Political action committee (PAC) administration
- Import/export solutions
- Wealth Management services
- Escrow services
Commitment to Quality:
Comerica's Large Corporate Lending's commitment is to focus on delivering quality products, solutions and service to existing and future clients. Contact a Large Corporate Lending representative today to help you achieve your financial goals.
Securities and other non-deposit investment products offered through Comerica Securities, Inc. are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Comerica Bank or any of its affiliates; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Information presented is for general information only and is subject to change. Comerica Securities, Inc. is a broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC and subsidiary of Comerica Bank. Comerica Securities, Inc. is a federally Registered Investment Advisor. Registrations do not imply a certain level of skill or training.
Comerica Bank and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your specific situation.