Online small business invoicing and payments.
Comerica offers a number of online banking services to better help you manage your business' finances and cash flow. Whether you want to simply track expenses and monitor account balances, or efficiently manage your payments and receivables, Comerica has a product to meet your needs.
Comerica Web Banking
Comerica Web Banking®
Put your business’ finances at your fingertips with Comerica Web Banking®.1 Comerica understands the nonstop demands of the business world and our online services are designed for convenience. Whether you need to access accounts during a business trip or are looking to schedule recurring transfers, keeping up with your company’s finances has never been easier than with Comerica Web Banking.
- Easy scheduling of recurring and future-dated fund transfers between your Comerica accounts
- View and print images of canceled checks
- View account history
- Export your banking transactions into Quicken® Online Banking2
Comerica Web Bill Pay
Comerica Web Bill Pay®
Paying your company’s bills is simple with Comerica Web Bill Pay3. This online bill paying service allows businesses of all sizes to manage bills and payments through a safe and secure platform that brings the convenience of a bank onto any computer with an Internet connection, 24/7. Avoid late fees4 and simplify your organization’s bills with Comerica Web Bill Pay.
- Comerica Web Bill Pay Overnight Check: If a biller cannot accept overnight electronic payments, we will send a check for next day arrival for a fee of $15.95 per payment5
- On-time payment guarantee4
- Safe and secure with industry-standard encryption technologies
- Fast payment processing: Many bills can be paid the next day
- Payment Center: View and manage all your payment activity on one page
- Quick add: Add a bill by simply entering a phone number
- Automatic bill reminders: Set up e-mail notifications for important due dates
- Confirmation numbers: Get confirmation numbers for each payment made
- Receive your bills online with the convenience of e-bills; e-bills are similar to the bills you receive in the mail but delivered online
Comerica Web Pay Express
Comerica Web Pay Express
While businesses often prefer the convenience of online bill pay, sometimes the need for the payee to disclose sensitive information such as bank account and routing numbers can be a deterrent. With Comerica Web Pay Express6, your company can send electronic payments to vendors, employees, and business partners with just the recipient’s e-mail address or mobile number. But if you do know the payee’s account information, you can make direct deposits as well.
- Payables dashboard: View a comprehensive payables dashboard displaying information such as all outgoing payments and payments outstanding and export transaction detail to Excel®7
- Make one-time payments, multiple batch payments, future dated payments, and recurring payment plans
Comerica Web Invoicing
Comerica Web Invoicing
Comerica Web Invoicing8 allows your business to conduct invoicing, and receive payments directly into your primary business account, without the use of third-party software or payment services. Electronic invoices are sent directly to your payers via e-mail, and provides a way for them to pay you electronically. So accelerate your receivables process with Comerica Web Invoicing and get paid in as few as three-to-five days.
- Professional electronic invoices: Create and send customized, professional-looking invoices
- Electronic payments: Receive payments electronically directly into your bank account
- Receivables dashboard: View all invoices paid and outstanding, view invoice history, and export transaction detail to Excel7
- Manage payment terms and penalties: Define payment terms and early payment discounts, send payment reminders, and assess late payment penalties
1 Refer to Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions for details.
2 Quicken® is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
3 After 12 months, Comerica Web Bill Pay is $6.95 per month.
4 Comerica will bear the responsibility for any late-payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as your payment was scheduled in accordance with Comerica Web Banking® Terms and Conditions.
5 Cutoff time for next day overnight check request is 2:00 PM ET.
6 Comerica Web Pay Express is $15 per month. Additional fees may apply for expedited next day payments.
7 Excel® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries.
8 Comerica Web Invoicing is $15 per month.