Quick access. Competitive rates.
With a Comerica Business Money Market account, your business can put its money to work without giving up access to funds. This robust account was designed for companies looking for competitive interest rates. With a Comerica Business Money Market account, your company can rest assured that it’s getting more from its funds.
- Quick access to business funds
- Competitive variable rates
- A monthly itemized statement with detailed information on all your transactions
- Secure online access to check balances and transfer funds available
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 Refer to the Business Account Service Charges and Interest Information brochure and Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract for more information.
2 Ledger Balance is the balance in your account that reflects posted transactions, which include deposits, credits, withdrawals and other debits.
3The number of certain types of withdrawals from Money Market Accounts in statement cycle is limited, see the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Contract and the Business Account Service Charges and Interest brochure for details.