Reward your employees with convenience and ease.
Now you can turn your relationship with Comerica Bank into a benefit for your employees. With Comerica On The Job Banking, you can offer your employees an exclusive bundle of discounted banking services designed to help maximize their time while minimizing costs!
As your employees enroll, they will be eligible for discounts on a variety of products and services, including traditional checking and savings accounts, loans, investments and insurance. All at no cost to you!1
- Comerica On the Job Banking Checking account with no monthly maintenance fee, and no minimum balance2
- Comerica Statement Savings account with no monthly fee3
- Comerica Web Banking® with no monthly fee
- Comerica Web Bill Pay® with no monthly fee4
- Comerica Mobile BankingSM with no monthly fee5
- The Comerica Debit Mastercard® and ATM Card make paying for anything more convenient and secure - whether in person, by phone, or online. Both cards make it easier to track your spending and protect your purchases6
1 Although there is no cost to offer On The Job Banking to your employees, there is likely a cost to establish Direct Deposit through a vendor of your choice.
2 Requires at least one payroll direct deposit of $250 or more per statement cycle. If account requirements are not met within any 90-day period, the account will automatically convert to a Comerica Access Checking account. Refer to the Personal Services and Charges Brochure, as well as the Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract, for more details.
3 Requires any Comerica personal checking account, including Comerica On The Job Banking Checking.
4 Additional fees may apply for expedited payments.
5 Standard text and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Comerica Mobile Banking is available to Comerica Web Banking customers.
6 Some card transactions may result in a fee. For Terms and conditions including fee information, see the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract. You must have a Comerica checking account as your primary linked account to make PIN-based purchases.