Make deposits faster.
Comerica Business Deposit Capture1 is a powerful tool that allows you to scan images of checks and deposit items for electronic delivery to your Comerica account. It’s a solution that lets you capture deposits at your office. Your transmitted deposits can enter the collection stream faster and with less effort, cost, and risk.
- Improved funds availability – deposit checks the same day you receive them
- Fewer trips to the bank and less time away from the office
- Improve record keeping – use the capture process to update your accounts receivable, and to retain complete check images for your records
- Improve customer service – retrieve stored check images for faster research
- Consolidate regional or national deposits to a single account
- Customers can transmit deposits up to 8:00 pm (for all markets) for next day posting
- Requires no software installation and is accessible from any workstation with internet access
- Works with efficient check scanners as well as TWAIN compliant flatbed scanners
- Validates scanned check quality and requires that deposits are balanced before transmitting
- Items or batches can be reviewed by others for additional controls
- Scanners support CAR (courtesy amount recognition) and LAR (legal amount recognition) to reduce manual keying of the check amount
- Interfaces with your company’s QuickBooks®2 software system
- Deposit summary information is available through any of Comerica’s Treasury Management ConnectSM online information and reporting services
1 Subject to qualification requirements. Not all products/services available in all markets.
2 Intuit and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.