Put convenience in your employees’ hands.
Give your business newfound financial convenience with a Comerica Debit Mastercard® BusinessCard®.
This flexible card is designed to allow your company to do its business buying or banking whenever and wherever it’s convenient. Whether employees are buying office supplies or paying for client lunches, a Comerica Debit Mastercard BusinessCard is the solution to track charges and take control of day-to-day business expenses.
Comerica Debit Mastercard® BusinessCard® features include:
- Free with your Comerica business checking account1
- Accepted worldwide and online wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Use it at Comerica ATMs to complete most banking transactions
- Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, Google PayTM, and MasterpassTM enabled, so you can make secure purchases in-store, online, and in apps with the mobile wallet of your choice.2, 3, 4, 5
- Transactions detailed on your monthly checking account statement
- View card activity online with Comerica Web Banking for Small Business®
- Transactions downloadable right into Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Protection for your business with Mastercard Zero Liability6, Identity Theft Resolution Services7, MasterRental Insurance Coverage7, and more!
- Chip technology that provides an added layer of security when making ATM transactions and purchases at chip-enabled terminals
- Enhanced fraud detection tools that may notify you via phone, text or email if we detect debit card transactions that appear to be outside of your normal usage patterns and appear to be fraudulent
ATM and Deposit Only ATM Cards are also available for your business needs. Please contact a local banking center for more information.
1Some card transactions may result in a fee. See the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract for fee information.
2Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105.
3Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung electronics co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices. See Samsung.com/pay for compatibility.
4Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
5Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Masterpass and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
6Certain restrictions apply. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
7Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits.
Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.