Put convenience in your employees’ hands.
Give your business newfound financial convenience with a Comerica Debit Mastercard® BusinessCard®.
This flexible card is designed to allow your company to do its business buying or banking whenever and wherever it’s convenient. Whether employees are buying office supplies or paying for client lunches, a Comerica Debit Mastercard BusinessCard is the solution to track charges and take control of day-to-day business expenses.
Comerica Debit Mastercard® BusinessCard® Features Include:
- Free with your Comerica business checking account1
- Accepted worldwide and online wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Use it at Comerica ATMs to complete most banking transactions
- Apple Pay® enabled, so you can make secure purchases in-store, online, and in apps with your Apple® device2
- Transactions detailed on your monthly checking account statement
- View card activity online with Comerica Web Banking for Small Business®
- Transactions downloadable right into Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Protection for your business with Mastercard Zero Liability3, Identity Theft Resolution Services4, MasterRental Insurance Coverage4, and more!
- Chip technology that provides an added layer of security when making ATM transactions and purchases at chip-enabled terminals
- Enhanced fraud detection tools that may notify you via phone, text or email if we detect debit card transactions that appear to be outside of your normal usage patterns and appear to be fraudulent
ATM and Deposit Only ATM Cards are also available for your business needs. Please contact a local banking center for more information.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
1Some card transactions may result in a fee. See the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract for fee information.
2Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105.
3Certain restrictions apply. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
4Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits.