Report suspected e-mail fraud.
Comerica is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal information. Comerica will never request personal information (e.g., Social Security number, account numbers, user IDs or passwords) via e-mail.
If you receive an e-mail requesting this type of information that appears to come from Comerica, do the following:
- Do not click on the links or respond to the messages. By doing so, you may unwittingly download viruses or spyware that may cause you to be redirected to a fraudulent site, even when you type in a legitimate site, such as www.comerica.com.
- Forward the e-mail to Comerica at ReportFraud@comerica.com.
- Cease all online activity and disconnect the ethernet cable and or wireless connections.
- If you feel your Comerica online information or personal computer has been compromised contact Comerica’s Web Banking Department at 888.444.9876.
- Delete the e-mail and check your computer for spyware or viruses.