The South Florida and South Texas areas continue to be impacted by Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Harvey.
Visit the Red Cross’ emergency shelters to get help with supplies, food, water and other needs in Florida and Houston.
Have Loan Questions?
For questions about personal or commercial loans, please contact Comerica Customer Service at 800.589.1400.
- Comerica is waiving its ATM fees for our Florida customers who use non-Comerica ATMs, during the hurricane and immediately after.
- Can’t make it to a banking center, but need to deposit checks? Log into the Comerica Mobile Banking® app, select “Deposit” from the bottom menu and select “Make a New Deposit.” Take a photo of the front and back of your check, submit and your deposit is complete.
- The target date has changed for Florida and select Houston customers expecting to receive their new Comerica Mastercard® Debit Cards and/or new Comerica ATM Cards.
- The new target date for replacement cards for Florida customers is the end of September through mid-October.
- The new target date for replacement cards for select Houston customers is the end of September.
- Your current Comerica Visa Check or ATM card will continue to be effective until your new Mastercard arrives.
- If necessary, Florida customers may contact Comerica by September 24 to update your mailing address by visiting a local banking center or contacting Comerica Customer Service at 800-925-2160.
Want to Give?
Please consider helping the people affected by Hurricane Harvey. Your support can make a difference.
- To support the American Red Cross: Text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation. You can also visit redcross.org or call 1- 800-RED-CROSS.
- To support the United Way: Text UWFLOOD to 41444 to donate to the United Way Flood Relief Fund.
- To support the Salvation Army: Hurricane Harvey relief donations can be made at helpsalvationarmy.org or by calling 1-800-SAL-ARMY.
Before you donate to a charity, make sure you know where your aid is going. The Center for International Disaster Information recommends checking with a charity monitoring organization like GiveWell, Charity Navigator, Charity Watch, or the Better Business Bureau before donating.
Comerica is committed to working with our customers during this severe weather to raise your expectations of what a bank can be.