Mobile Banking has never been easier!
Whether you’re on the road meeting with customers, out getting supplies for your business, or at your daughter’s soccer game, you can stay on top of your finances with Comerica Mobile Banking. Comerica offers multiple mobile banking options to fit your busy lifestyle: Mobile App, Mobile Web Browser or Text Banking. With Comerica Mobile Banking, securely tracking balances, paying bills, transferring funds and depositing checks has never been easier!
Mobile Banking App for iPhone®, AndroidTM and iPad® & Mobile Web Browser1
The Comerica Mobile App can be found in the Apple or Google Play app store located on your smartphone or iPad.
The Mobile Banking App Allows You To:
- Easily check balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between your Comerica accounts
- Safely deposit checks with Click&Capture Deposit® (not available for mobile web browser)
- View your balances without logging in to the Mobile Banking App with Quick Balance2
- Pay bills and eBills
- Find Comerica ATMs and banking centers
- Log in using your Small Business or Personal user ID on the same device
Stay in touch with your account balances by text message. Text a command to 26265 and receive account balances, transaction history and find Comerica ATMs and banking centers.3
To view a full list of text commands click here.
Save time and trips to the bank and ATM with Click&Capture Deposit.4 Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check using your device and deposit it into your Comerica account. It’s fast, safe and easy!
- Open the Comerica Mobile App
- Go to the Deposit menu and select new deposit
- Select an account to deposit your check and the amount
- Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check with your smartphone or iPad
- Verify your deposit, click submit and you’ll receive a confirmation that your check has been deposited
- Once you receive confirmation that your check has been deposited, write “Deposited via Click&Capture Deposit” along with the date of the deposit on the front of your check. When you see the full check amount deposited into your account, please retain your check for ten (10) additional calendar days. Afterwards, securely destroy the check by shredding it. See sample below.
1 Comerica Mobile Banking is available to Comerica Web Banking® customers. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts. Bill payment can only be done with existing billers set up through Comerica Web Bill Pay®. Comerica will bear the responsibility for any late-payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as your payment was scheduled in accordance with Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions.
Comerica Mobile Banking is supported on Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices with iOS 6 and greater and on AndroidTM mobile devices with iOS 2.3 and greater. Apple iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Comerica is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Apple, Inc. or Google, Inc.
2 Quick Balance is not recommended for shared devices. If you allow others to access your device, they may be able to view your Quick Balance information. You may change this setting at any time. To help protect the privacy of your financial information, Comerica Bank recommends screen locking your smartphone or iPad® device.
3 Standard texting and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Other account and transaction fees may apply. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts.
4 Comerica Click&Capture Deposit® is available to customers that have both Comerica Web Banking® and Comerica Mobile Banking®. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Please keep your mobile deposited paper check(s) in a safe place until the funds are posted to your account, then securely destroy them. Regular deposit fees may apply, see your Account Fee brochure for fee information. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply per deposit. For additional details and deposit limit amounts, please refer to the Comerica Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. To view the Comerica Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Standard message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.