More interest. More opportunity.
Give your business more opportunities with Comerica Small Business Interest Checking. If your organization has excess funds, this powerful savings solution offers the opportunity to earn a competitive interest rate based on current market conditions on the balance of your account. Comerica Small Business Interest Checking is a variable rate account, so it’s a simple way to make idle business funds work hard for your company.
- No monthly maintenance fee when an average monthly ledger balance is met.1
- Conduct up to 300 transactions per month at no charge.2
- Deposit up to $5,000 in cash per month with no Cash Deposited fee.3
- Online small business checking account management tools
- Comerica Web Banking for Small Business® at no charge.
- First 12 months of Comerica Web Bill Pay® at no charge. After 12 months, Comerica Web Bill Pay is just $6.95 per month. The Comerica Web Bill Pay Overnight Check is available for a fee of $15.95 per payment.
- Comerica Business Debit Card at no charge.
- Competitive interest rates that vary according to market conditions.
- Comerica Bank is a Memeber FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information of FDIC insurance, click here.
Minimum opening deposit: $50.00
Flat monthly maintenance fee.
Activity fees will apply to transactions (debits, deposited items, and credits).
Other fees will apply. Please visit one of our convenient banking centers, or call our Customer Contact Center toll free at 800.589.1400 for more information.
1 Refer to the Business Account Service Charges and Interest Information brochure and Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract for more information.
2 No activity fee for the first 300 transactions (debits, deposited items, and credits) per month; activity fee applies for transactions over 300 per month.
3 No cash deposited fee for the first $5,000 deposited per month; a Cash Deposited fee applies for cash deposited in excess of $5,000 per month.