Earn more interest. Gain more business opportunities.
Get more from your money while maintaining some liquidity with a Comerica Flexible Rate CD. This flexible solution was designed to help you add earning power to your savings. Packed with the features to meet your needs, this versatile CD will help you maximize your earning power.
- Account Term: One year
- The ability to earn higher interest rates on higher balances, so the more you save, the more you earn
- Interest paid an compounded monthly. Interest paid may be automatically transferred into your Comerica Checking, Savings or MMIA, or paid directly to you by check.1
- Make additional deposits of $100 minimum at any time
- Balances before CD maturity may be used to meet the monthly minimum to wave maintenance fees on certain personal checking accounts2
- A one-time withdrawal of up to 50% of the principal balance may be made without an early withdrawal penalty3,4. Otherwise, a penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal.
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC. Accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 Minimum balance required to receive monthly interest payments by check is $5,000. No compounding will occur if interest is not paid into the CD. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. 2 Your CD balances may be used to meet the monthly minimum for waiver of maintenance and other related fees on your Comerica personal checking account. For more information please refer to the Personal Services and Charges Brochure. 3 A one-time withdrawal of up to 50% of the account balance, any time after 7 days of the account opening or additional deposit, but before maturity, is allowed without incurring a bank penalty. 4 Fee/penalties could reduce earnings and principal balance on the account. 5 At account maturity there is a grace period to make changes to the account. For account terms of less than 30 days, a 3-day grace period to close the account, for account terms of 30 days or more, a 10-day grace period to close account.