Keep your favorite cards in one place. Samsung Pay lets you carry your Comerica Debit Mastercard or Credit Card on your devices. All you have to do is tap to check out.
What is it?
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment technology that turns your phone into your wallet. With Samsung Pay, you can add your Comerica Debit or Credit Card to your device and make secure payments without:
• Carrying your card with you
• Revealing your card number to merchants
• Swiping your card
Where does it work?
Samsung Pay can be used at all your favorite places, making Samsung Pay the most accepted mobile payment. Samsung Pay works in-store, in-app and online. Just look for the contactless payment icons at checkout.
How do I pay?
To pay in stores, swipe up on the home screen to launch the app. Authenticate using your fingerprint or PIN. Place the back of your device on the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal to complete your purchase.
To pay in apps and on the web, select Samsung Pay at checkout and authenticate the purchase with your fingerprint.
How is my information protected?
With Samsung Pay, each transaction is covered by Comerica’s fraud protection and authenticated by your fingerprint, pin number or iris scan. Plus, Samsung Knox tokenization adds an extra layer of security. This secure technology offers you peace of mind because:
• Every transaction is authenticated.
• Tokenization creates a unique randomized set of numbers to be used at each new transaction, so your real card number is never used from your phone.
• Samsung Knox technology provides an extra layer of defense by constantly monitoring your phone to keep your information safe.
How do I add my card?
To add your Comerica Debit or Credit Card to Samsung Pay, simply follow these steps on your eligible Samsung Device:
1. Open the Samsung Pay app on your Samsung device.
2. Touch ADD at the top right corner.
3 Snap a picture of your card.
4. Confirm the detected card number and expiration date information and enter any additional information. Then, touch NEXT.
5. Review the Terms of Service, then touch AGREE TO ALL.
6. Verify your card using your preferred verification method (For example, SMS).
7. Enter the verification code, then touch SUBMIT.
8. Sign your name, then touch SAVE.
9. Select done and start using your card at your favorite retailers.
Make Your Comerica Debit Mastercard or Credit Card Top of Wallet:
If you have other cards loaded to Samsung Pay, you can make your Comerica Debit or Credit Card your default card (“Top of Wallet”) by doing the
1. Once your debit or credit card has been added to Samsung Pay, go to the Samsung Pay app.
2. Select the “More options” icon in the top right corner next to the Add Button.
3. Click on Settings and then Manage Favorite Cards.
4. Scroll down and select your Comerica Debit or Credit Card and a check mark will appear. Your debit or credit card will now appear when you make a transaction.
Samsung Pay Support
If you have any additional questions please visit the Samsung Pay website at www.samsung.com/samsungpay.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International incorporated.
Elan Financial Services is the creditor and issuer of these credit cards offered by Comerica, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express. Comerica Bank and its affiliates are not affiliated with Elan Financial Services. Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Details of coverages are provided in the Terms and Conditions.
Any applicable restrictions, fees, or charges that apply to your Comerica Debit Card will apply to your use of Samsung Pay with your Comerica Debit Card. Standard text and data rates charged by your mobile service provider may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy s (and other device names) and Samsung knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung electronics co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Samsung Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices. See Samsung.com/pay for compatibility