Gain more than interest from your checking account.
Premier Checking is much more than a high-interest checking account. You get Comerica’s premium financial and money management services, including a Money Market Investment Account (MMIA), and valuable discounts on certain residential mortgage closing costs for first mortgages, home purchases, and refinancing. Discover how a Premier Checking account can help you make the most of your money.
- Premier Checking is an interest-bearing checking account
- Waived fees for overdraft protection transfers from your designated account1
- Your choice of
a MMIAor a Statement Savings Account with no monthly maintenance fee2
- CheckPhoto3 option
- Comerica Web Banking
®and Comerica Web Bill Pay® for no monthly fee4
- Free Comerica Advantage style checks
- Comerica Check Card or ATM Card
- 24-hour access to Comerica ATMs
- A rate discount on a Comerica Home Equity Flexline®, a Home Equity
Loanand Non-real estateInstallment Loan when using autopay5 from your Premier Checking Account
- Increased interest rate on new fixed rate CDs and IRAs with a term of one year or more6
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
1 Elan Financial Services fees may apply if a Comerica Visa® credit card offered/provided by Elan Financial Services is used as overdraft protection.
2 For more information on the MMIA or Statement Savings Account and terms and conditions please refer to the Personal Services and Charges Brochure and the Comerica Business and Personal Deposit Account Contract.
3 With Comerica's CheckPhoto, you receive images of the front of your cancelled checks with your monthly statement.
4 Fees may apply for using the Comerica External Transfer service and Comerica Person to Person Transfer service offered through Comerica Web Banking. Additional fees may apply for expedited payment delivery offered through Comerica Web Bill Pay.
5 Applicable discounts will be determined at
6 Interest rate adjustment applies to new or existing money funds.
7 Ledger Balance is the balance in your account that reflects posted transactions, which include deposits, credits, withdrawals and other
8 Comerica Web Banking® is required in order to access eStatements and to submit a request to have your paper statement suppressed. Your account will be eligible for the monthly maintenance fee discount for as long as your account is enrolled in paper statement suppression.
† A penalty may be imposed for an early withdrawal.
†† A penalty may be imposed for an early withdrawal..
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc. in the United States and other countries.