A valuable tool to help you succeed.
Power Perks is a special program presented by Comerica Bank and the Greater Detroit Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) - and is available exclusively for NAWBO members.
Through networking opportunities, Greater Detroit Chapter (GDC) events, and financial programs, you'll uncover new ways to manage your business effectively and to develop new strategies for success.
NAWBO National membership benefits
NAWBO is a member-driven organization, providing support, mentoring and business development opportunities for its members.
As a NAWBO member, you'll receive:
- Inclusion in NAWBO National Who's Who directory
- Procurement opportunities: market exposure and appointments with public and private decision-makers
- Leadership training sessions
- National and regional conferences
- Benefits and discounts from National Corporate Partners and Affinity Partners
Greater Detroit Chapter benefits
- Comerica Power Perks program includes refund of Chapter dues with Comerica business account
- Online membership directory listing and access
- WBE Certification discount; first one-time $100 off through CEED
- Free or discounted Leadership and Business Development training, conferences & Chapter events
- Access to procurement opportunities
- Annual Award Programs, increasing visibility and providing opportunities to promote your business
- Advocacy & Legislative Action Center - providing members with information on current legislation
- Access to NAWBO speakers bureau to promote training and speaking services
- National & Local Membership
- International business network through NAWBO National's affliation with the World Association of Women Entrepreneurs (FCEM)
Additional Power Perks Benefits1
NAWBO Greater Detroit Chapter members who are Comerica business checking customers receive additional Power Perks benefits1
Comerica Bank offers NAWBO GDC members even greater value. As a member, you are automatically eligible to receive these benefits2.
- NAWBO Greater Detroit Chapter Membership Fee Subsidy
- Comerica will reimburse the local NAWBO membership fee of $100 for those NAWBO members who are also Comerica business customers. After the NAWBO member pays the fee to the NAWBO Greater Detroit Chapter, Comerica will reimburse this fee to the Greater Detroit NAWBO Chapter who will, in turn, reimburse the individual member.
- Free annual Crain's Detroit Business subscription,
- Check printing allowance
- NAWBO members who open a new Comerica small business checking account will receive a $75 credit toward the printing of your first check order through Comerica's check printing service.
With all these member benefits, you will increase your ability to get things done using the ideas, resources and benefits that await you as a Power Perks® participant.
Your next step should be to Contact Comerica to discuss Power Perks or call the NAWBO/Greater Detroit Chapter today at 313.961.4748.
Comerica can help your business succeed!
With more than 200 locations throughout Michigan, Comerica provides small business customers with convenient access to a complete set of products and services - including free checking for small business online, and mobile banking, merchant card services and business financing solutions. In addition, Comerica is a National SBA Preferred Lender, a designation based upon performance.
1 These reimbursements, subscriptions or vouchers may be subject to IRS reporting requirements.
2 All program benefits are available to NAWBO members in good standing while this program is in effect. Completion of the NAWBO Membership/Power Perks enrollment application is required. A Comerica Bank business account is required to receive dues reimbursement, Crain's Detroit Business subscription and check printing allowance.