Professionals in group employee benefit plan design, management and stewardship.
Nothing shows appreciation for your employees more than a benefits package. That’s why an insurance advisor can assist you in selecting from a full range of options. The advisor will work with you and your legal and tax advisors to determine your needs and recommend a plan that suits your business needs.
Types of benefits and services
Advisors will help design, implement and manage a group benefits program that may include:
- Group Medical — choose from a variety of plans from a variety of well-known carriers, as well as consumer-directed healthcare plans
- Prescription Drug
- Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Group Dental and Vision
- Group Voluntary Plans — designed for employees who wish to carry these benefits and pay the entire cost of the plan without employer contribution
- Objective setting and strategic planning
- Plan design and funding techniques
- Employee communications
- Plan management and stewardship
- Plan administration and vendor liaison
- Vendor evaluation
Insurance products are offered through subsidiaries of Comerica Bank, including Comerica Insurance Services, Inc. and its affiliated insurance agencies. Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any government agency; are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Comerica Bank or any of its affiliates; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Insurance products are solely the obligation of the issuing insurance company; are not guaranteed by any person soliciting the purchase of or selling the policies; may lose value; and Comerica is not obligated to provide benefits under the insurance contract. Not all products available in all states.
Comerica Insurance Services, Inc. and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your specific situation.