Robust features for demanding business needs.
At Comerica we understand the financial demands of businesses with a high level of activity. That’s why we offer the Comerica Commercial Checking account. This account is designed to deliver value and provide features that meet your everyday demands. Benefit from unlimited transactions and incorporate cash management tools into your corporate checking account1.
- Earnings credit allowance received on deposit balances may offset standard service charges2,3
- Online account management tools available
- Comerica Web Banking for Small Business® at no charge
- First 12 months of Comerica Web Bill Pay® at no charge. After 12 months, Comerica Web Bill Pay is just $6.95 per month. The Comerica Web Bill Pay Overnight Check is available for a fee of $15.95 per payment.
- Overdraft Protection available4
- Cash management solutions available
- Specialized services
- Credit card processing
- Payroll processing
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC, accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
Activity fees will apply to certain transactions (debits, deposited items and credits) and a monthly account maintenance fee will be applied.
Other fees will apply.
Minimum Opening Deposit $50.00
1 Refer to the Business Account Service Charges and Interest Information brochure for more information.
2 The earnings credit rate and the basis for the rate are subject to change from time to time without prior notice to you. Current rate information is available from your nearest banking center or by calling the Customer Contact Center number.
3 Commercial Checking Accounts may receive an earnings credit allowance which is based on the balances maintained in your Account, less ten percent. The earnings credit allowance is subtracted from your total analyzed activity fees (charges associated with your Accounts and services) resulting in your Service Charge. If sufficient balances are maintained in your Account, the costs of the banking services you use may be covered. The earnings credit allowance may not be used to offset certain fees, such as Paid Overdrafts, NSF Returned Items, Overdraft Interest and fees associated with Sweep accounts.
The earnings credit rate and the basis for the rate are subject to change from time to time without prior notice to you. Current
rate information is available from your nearest banking center or by calling the telephone number on the front of your Account statement. Earnings credit is not available for withdrawal. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, earnings credit can only be used for fees incurred during the month covered by analysis. Services may be billed on a consolidated basis and, if requested, presented to you on an Account analysis statement.
Fees will be charged between the fifth and tenth Business Days of the following month.
4 Automatic Overdraft Protection is offered on Commercial Checking Accounts. See your banking center for further details.