Put your money to work for you with a Comerica Fixed Rate CD. This powerful tool will allow you to boost your finances by locking in an interest rate over a specified period of time. Comerica offers a wide variety of fixed rate terms to choose from, making it easy to find the solution that best meets your savings strategy. Growing your wealth is simple with a Comerica Fixed Rate CD.
- The ability to earn higher interest rates on higher balances, so the more you save, the more you earn
- Interest paid or compounded monthly. For CDs with a term of 7 to 29 days, interest is compounded and paid at maturity. Interest may be automatically transferred into your Comerica Checking, Savings or MMIA, or paid directly to you by check1,2
- Automatic renewal convenience of account automatically renewing with current markets' interest rate at maturity3
- Balances may be used to meet the monthly minimum to waive maintenance fees for certain checking accounts4
- Comerica Bank is a Member FDIC. Accounts insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law. For additional information on FDIC insurance, click here
- If you have a Comerica checking relationship this may qualify for an interest rate bonus
If you have any questions about these products, interest rates or Annual Percentage Yields (APYs), please talk to one of our financial service representatives at any of our convenient banking centers or call our Customer Contact Center toll free at 800.292.1300 (Eastern) or 800.589.1400 (Central/Mountain/Pacific).
Click here to view footnotes and disclosures
Please enter a 5-digit zip code