Comerica offers two reloadable card options that you can use to manage spending and simplify your life. The Comerica Convenience Card® and Comerica Independence CardSM provide the freedom to get cash at an ATM, cash back on a purchase, or to spend wherever Visa® 1 debit cards are accepted! Plus, both cards make it easy to track spending and protect your purchases against fraud with Visa's® Zero Liability Policy2 coverage.
The Comerica Convenience Card is right for customers who:
- Want a debit card to use at ATMs3, for online purchases (at some online retailers), and everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. Also, it’s a perfect option for those customers that don’t qualify for a checking account.
- Need to manage day-to-day spending; load funds3 on the card and with every purchase those funds are deducted from the card balance.
- Desire the peace of mind of knowing how much you have to spend without carrying cash, and that you don’t have to worry about getting charged an overdraft fee.
- Want to track purchases online or with text and email alerts4, and be able to reload funds in person, online, over the phone, or with direct deposit3. Only Comerica checking/savings account customers or Comerica credit/debit card holders may reload funds online or over the phone.
For additional information please refer to the Convenience Card Guide under Tools and Resources to the right, or visit www.comerica.com/conveniencecard for full terms and conditions and fee information.
To open a Convenience Card today, please click on Apply Now in the Get Started box above!
The Comerica Independence Card is right for customers who:
- Need a reloadable card to manage spending for another person; can be given to a teen, family member or even an employee to have access to funds managed by the Account owner. Account owner can manage up to 4 separate cards.
- Want freedom from writing checks, lending a credit card or giving cash; with this card the Account owner just loads funds4 on the cardholders’ card when needed.
- Want to provide a family member or employee a reloadable card that provides the convenience of a debit card to use at ATMs, for online purchases (at some online retailers), and everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
- Need the ability to keep track of card account balances with text and email alerts4, manage the card accounts online, and reload funds5 at a banking center, online, over the phone, or by direct deposit.
To open a Comerica Independence Card please visit your local Comerica banking center. For additional information please refer to the Independence Card Guide under Tools and Resources to the right, or visit www.comerica.com/independencecard
for full terms and conditions and fee information.