All applicants and co-applicants must be U.S. residents at least 16 years of age and must have a valid U.S. driver's license or state-issued ID card. Applicants with other forms of identification (e.g., military ID cards, Matricula cards, etc.) cannot open accounts online, please visit one of our banking centers to open your account. Applicants will need the following:
- Social Security or Tax ID Number;
- U.S. Driver’s License, U.S. Passport or State issued ID;
- Information about any loans or mortgages that you may have to help us confirm your identity;
- For electronic funds transfer (ACH), you will need your current bank account and routing numbers;
- If applying for a joint account, you will need the Secondary Applicant’s name, Social Security or Tax ID Number, and Date of Birth.
You will also need a printer to print a signature card later in the application process. It is also advisable to print your Applicant ID Number when you receive it and to print a copy of your completed application.
Throughout the application process, additional information may be requested.
Adobe® Reader® Version 10 or above required.
It is not advisable to complete the online account opening application from a public computer.
Adobe, Acrobat, and Reader, are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.