- Protect your cards as if they were cash. Do not leave them unattended anywhere.
- Sign your card on the signature panel as soon as you receive it.
- Protect your ATM card from damage by keeping it in a safe place. Don't allow it to bend or be scratched.
- Never disclose your personal identification number (PIN) to anyone. No one should ask you for your PIN, including representatives from Comerica Bank.
- Do not disclose confidential information about your card over the telephone or Internet.
- Always observe the ATM surroundings before conducting a transaction. Block the view of others when using an ATM or point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
- When using an ATM machine, look for possible fraudulent devices attached to the ATM. Report anything suspicious to Comerica Bank immediately.
- Never allow the cashier or any other person to enter your PIN for you, even if they are assisting you with the transaction.
- When selecting a PIN, do not use your initials, birth date, telephone number, or Social Security number.
- Memorize your PIN. If you must write down your PIN, do not keep it in your wallet, purse, or on the card itself.
- Check the withdrawal and deposit amounts on your ATM receipts. If there is a problem with the amount, contact Comerica immediately.
- Check the purchase amounts on the sales slip before you sign it. If the amount is different than the amount you owe, let the sales clerk know. Do not sign the slip.
- Review your bank statements regularly and keep your statements in a safe place.
- Report lost or stolen cards or unauthorized transactions on your account to Comerica Bank immediately.