The Automated Clearing House (ACH)1
, a nationwide network, gives you an electronic payment method that enables you to initiate debits and credits in a variety of consumer and commercial payment types. With this robust solution you maintain control of your funds until you decide payment should be made, and there’s never a need to write, process and reconcile checks.
- Electronic processing to eliminate preparation and storage costs of paper
- Automated returns resulting in faster, more accurate representment/collection
- Distribution of remittance information
- Information in standard format, improving consistency and machine readability of data
- Tiered security structure to provide data security
- ACH cross-border transfers to Canada