With a Comerica Corporate Sweep Account, any idle funds in your checking account are put to work. You set the target balance and sweep option and then at the end of the day your company’s idle balances are swept automatically to the option you choose, earning interest or paying down a line of credit. Funds will then be swept back into the checking account as needed to maintain the target balance and cover any withdrawals from the account.
- Determine a target balance to keep in your checking account
- Choose one or more of the sweep account options
- A Comerica Business Money Market Account
- A non-FDIC-insured investment account, offered through Comerica Securities, Inc.
- A Comerica business line of credit
- At the end of the day checking account debits and credits are computed to arrive at your current balance
- Idle collected balances are swept automatically to the option you choose
- Funds are swept back into the checking account as needed to maintain the target balance and cover withdrawals or checks