With over 30 years in the foreign exchange market, Comerica has the knowledge to help your company manage current and future currency risk exposure. A Foreign Exchange (FX) professional will work with you to develop a hedging strategy that fits your company’s resources and appetite for risk.
We provide extensive market experience and exceptional service, with FX offices throughout North America, including Mexico and Canada.
FX services and risk management:
- Spot transactions
- Forward, window forward, and non-deliverable forward (NDF) contracts
- Foreign currency swaps, options, deposits, loans, and accounts
Other benefits of Comerica FX:
- Online trading with Comerica eFX® and Bloomberg® FX Go
- Market newsletter providing an analytical look at prevailing market data
- Custom-designed FX charts from 1 day to 10 years on all major and minor currencies upon request
- FX market order monitoring on all orders exceeding U.S. $500,000 on a 24-hour basis, and orders below U.S. $500,000 during North American market hours1
- Complete currency offering on all major and most minor convertible currencies, with same-day Canadian dollar payments until 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time, and same-day Mexican peso payments until 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Bloomberg is a registered trademark of Bloomberg Finance L.P., a Delaware limited partnership, or its subsidiaries. Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated with Comerica Bank or Comerica Bank's affiliates.
1 North American market hours are 8am to 5pm EST.