The investment professionals at Comerica Asset Management are dedicated to ensuring nonprofit organizations and charitable foundations get the most out of their investments. Our specialists will work with your organization or foundation to create a proposed investment portfolio and provide a detailed look at the recommended asset allocation and money managers selected to assist in meeting your organization’s financial goals.
Using open architecture for the selection of investment managers, the proposed portfolio will be designed based on the following key factors.
- Your organization’s investment policy statement
- Your willingness/ability to tolerate risk in order to achieve your objectives
- The level of funds to be invested
- Your organization’s spending policy for the funds invested
- The time horizon for the funds invested
- Additional information provided by you
For more information, contact the Comerica Charitable Services group at 877.405.1091.