Obtain the equipment you need through Comerica's Commercial Leasing with a wide range of services tailored specifically to your company’s needs.
We serve a worldwide customer base, including manufacturing, transportation, airline, railroad, and service industries. Our direct bank lessor relationship facilitates efficient lease transactions.
With a history of long-term client relationships and depth of resources, our skilled leasing professionals provide you viable, innovative solutions.
What's more, when you sign-up for Comerica Loan Management, you’ll be able to request loan advances (for lines of credit only) and make loan payments online as well as view up-to-date account information, including real-time loan balances, maturity dates, interest rates, transaction history, and loan advices (billing statements).
Equipment leasing with creative, flexible financing may be your best option for a number of reasons:
- Up to 100% financing
- Preservation of cash flow with lower payments and lower implicit interest rate
- Off-balance sheet treatment for certain lease products
- Capital budget limitations
- IRB financing requirements
- Alternative minimum tax constraints
- Utilization of operating loss carry-forwards
- Tax-planning purposes
Our leasing specialists work closely with your own professional advisors to determine the appropriate lease structure for your business requirements. Lease options include:
- True lease for lower payments and favorable tax treatment
- Operating lease for off-balance sheet treatment
- TRAC (Termination Rental Adjustment Clause) for titled commercial vehicles
- Leveraged lease for large transactions that combine attractive debt rates with the benefits of tax-oriented leasing
- Finance lease for lessees who wish to retain tax depreciation benefits
- Synthetic lease for off-balance sheet treatment for book accounting purposes
- Municipal lease for tax-exempt entities
- Lease warehousing for lessor financing
- Lease discounting for indirect third-party financing