Our success is dependant on helping people succeed. We are committed to delivering the highest quality financial services through more than 10,000 employees. This vision shapes our approach to community investment and guides the framework of our support and community partnerships.
Our community outreach is most focused in those geographic areas where Comerica operations are concentrated in Michigan, California, Arizona, Texas, and Florida. Our primary goals are to:
- Enhance Comerica's commitment to community reinvestment.
- Respond to the diversity within the population and needs of each community.
- Have an impact on issues important to the company and our communities.
- Create pride and loyalty with Comerica employees.
Who may apply?
At its discretion, Comerica and the Comerica Charitable Foundation support charitable 501(c)3 organizations with cash and non-cash contributions. Non-cash contributions may include advertising, event support, as well as the time and effort of Comerica employee volunteers.
Comerica Corporate Contributions Program
Charitable gifts not related to program or capital funding are provided through Comerica's Corporate Contributions program. Corporate Contributions program gifts include support for:
- Event Sponsorships
- Goodwill Advertising
- In-Kind Gifts – On occasion, Comerica will provide donations of equipment or other resources based on requests made in writing to our Corporate Contributions office.