Comerica IRAs provide you with a number of investment alternatives with flexible terms, competitive rates and a choice of deposit options which includes CDs.
With an IRA CD you'll also enjoy additional benefits and product options:
- Fixed-rate IRA CDs with terms ranging from 30 days to 10 years
- You can spread out your deposits so that they mature at different times. This helps to protect your investments as rates fluctuate.
- A one-year Flexible-rate term that allows additional deposits at any time
- One withdrawal from a Flexible-rate IRA CD of up to 50% of the account balance at any time before maturity without incurring a bank penalty after the account has been opened for 7 or more days
- Interest rates are tiered, so that higher balances earn higher rates
- The account balance can be used to offset your monthly checking account maintenance fee1
- Interest is compounded and paid monthly
- Renewal notices for Fixed and Flexible rate terms
- Annual IRA statement
- Grace period during which you can make changes without a bank penalty
For more information, visit your nearest banking center or give us a call.